Kidney Disease Wellness Program, That Helps To Reverse Their Kidney Disease.
Check it out Now
Amazing new ebook on eliminating Kidney Stones!
Eliminate the pain away Naturally
Who Wants To Tap Into The Benefits of Herbal Remedies
And Learn The Secrets of Better Health?
Adam Richards Story
Inspirational, life changing product for people living without hope!
Now, whether you have a kidney infection or kidney stones, one of the best home remedies you can and should try first is to drink plenty of fluids. If your kidney stones are not large enough to be blocking the passage of urine, then forcing your body to create extra urine can help move the kidney stone out of your system.
If you have a kidney infection, drinking extra fluids can help flush the germs and bacteria out of your system faster.
If the kidney stone is large enough to create a lot of pain, it is most likely too large to go through your ureter tubes easily. One of the best known home remedies for this though, will help relieve the pain of the stone plus help it to break up and dissolve so that it can be passed easily.
This remedy is just simple lemon juice. Not lemon flavored drinks though, real lemon juice is what's needed. Drink at least two ounces, and the kidney stone pain is usually gone within 15-20 minutes. The stone itself often dissolves within about 12-15 hours too.
Other people use a coca cola home remedy. The acid in this drink is said to dissolve kidney stones too, and some people have had success by simply drinking a lot at once. It's not the healthiest approach of course, but it has been reported to work well for breaking up kidney stones.
Kidney stones cause a lot of pain and discomfort, the sooner one is able to get rid of them the better it is. If you or someone you know is suffering from kidney stones, the following suggestions may be of help-
• Drink lots of water, it will help in expelling the kidney stone.
• Take care of your diet and avoid eating foods containing animal proteins (meat). You must also limit your salt intake.
• Consume a diet rich in vitamin A, foods like carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, broccoli etc help in maintaining good kidney health
• Have a tea spoon each of basil juice and honey every morning, to get rid of kidney stones faster
Willow bark tea: Willow bark tea can ease kidney pain and reduce fever. Put willow bark tea in a cup of water and steep for five minutes. You can drink two cups of tea five times a day.
Dandelion tea: Dandelion tea is an effective diuretic. It can get over with the kidney pain by helping to flush your kidneys.
Kidney blend tea: Kidney blend tea contains Juniper Berry, Uva Ursi, Pipsissewa, Buchu, Echinacea, St.John’s Wort, Cayenne and Yarrow. This tea can quickly remove the excess bacteria and yeast in kidney and bladder, which often leads to infection and pain. The St.John’s Wort and Pipsissewa can ease burning and soothe inflammation and pain from the kidneys, urinary tract, bladder and prostate.
Damiana tea: Damiana tea is a diuretic that have pain-relieving properties. Prepare damiana tea as per the advice of an herbalist or the directions on the package.
Feverfew and valerian root: A tea of valerian root and feverfew can be used as one of the most effective home remedies for kidney pain. But, it is not commonly used in children. A tincture of valerian root, Jamaican dogwood root bark, white willow bark, wild yam root, chamomile flower, black cohosh root, cayenne pepper fruit, kava kava, California poppy herb and lobelia herb/seed will help. One to four droppers full of this tincture have to be taken every four hours. It can also be used directed by a health care provider. Pregnant women should not use black cohosh.
Water: Drinking plenty of water is essential for all types of kidney related disorders. Take at least 10 glasses of water every day to flush out kidney stones, bacteria, or germs that may cause kidney infection.
Lemon juice: In case of severe kidney pain due to a blocked urethra, drinking plain water may not help that much. In such situations, the patient should drink a minimum of two ounces of lemon juice. The pain will be reduced in around 20 minutes and the stones are dissolved in 15 hours.
Lady fingers: Home remedies for kidney pain includes ladyfinger. Cut 3 thick and slightly raw lady fingers into slices and steep them in nearly 2 liters of water overnight. Remove the ladyfinger in the morning and squeeze its juice into the same water in which they had been soaked. Drink the full amount of water within a period of 1 to 2 hours.
Virgin olive oil: If the lemon juice does not work well, then this rather severe method is required. Mix 2 ounces of virgin olive oil and 2 ounces of lemon juice and drink it all up. It may have a ghastly taste, but the result would be well worth the effort.
Arthichoke, asparagus, celery, parsley, beet, cranberry juice, watermelon seed tea, mullein tea, barley water and potassium broth are the other effective home remedies for kidney pain. Topical application of turmeric on the kidney is also helpful.
All these home remedies are recommended to be tried only after discussing with a physician or a health care provider.
Related Tags: lemon barley recipe kidney stones, how to quickly soothe kidney pain, how to ease kidney pain, kidney pain alcohol related, kidney pain from drinking, kidney pain soothe, kidney pain water, ladyfinger can be eaten for kidney infection
Natural Remedies for Kidney Stone Pain Relief
Note: Your kidney pain may not respond to these home remedies, but you may get some additional relief. Pain medications may be your best option to minimize the intense agony you are feeling.
1. Increase your water intake dramatically. Try to get 14 glasses of water per day while the kidney stones are passing. Once they have passed, keep drinking plenty of water each day to help prevent future stones.
2. Add a little citric acid to your water. Squeeze some juice from a fresh lemon or add a lemon slice. The citric acid may help to break down the components of the stone (calcium and salts).
3. Apply warm compresses to the area. The heat will help to dull the pain.
4. Find a comfortable position to rest and recover from your kidney stones, but be sure to walk around. Even if walking hurts, get some physical activity each day or you risk getting a serious, and potentially life threatening, blood clot in your leg. You may find that sitting propped up on pillows is much more comfortable than lying on your back.
5. Drink dandelion root tea. This herbal tea may help to cleanse the kidneys by acting as a diuretic. You can purchase this herb at your local natural food store or online at Amazon for about $9 for 30 tea bags.
6. Take Marshmallow root. This herb helps to reduce inflammation naturally in the digestive tract. Kidney stones may irritate and inflame the ureter as they pass to the bladder. This herb is also available at many local natural food stores or online at the Vitamin Shoppe for about $8 for 100 capsules.